Monday, March 3, 2008

Got a Brand new Blog....

Sometimes you feel like that baby looks! And now we can share!


HELLO WORLD WIDE WEB and SURFERS. :) Since Devon and I will be moving soon, I wanted to find a good (and easy) way to stay connected. I had NO idea how easy this was...though I still can't get a picture to load! I have no idea how often I will be on here, but I will try and update it often with whatever news I might actually have.
Right now things are crazy, but I imagine they'll slow down soon. On the list of things to do currently:
Rent or sell the house!
Rent a house in Texas!

Yep - that's about it, and that's about enough! :) I won't find out until tomorrow night whether I have 2 weeks or 4 weeks to accomplish these two tasks in. Either way - we have to remain flexible. My page-a-day calendar today said don't take life too seriously! Life is serious, but it is not THAT serious. SO TRUE. Moving is a big deal - moving to a place when you don't have a place to live in is very scary, but we have a plan and we know things will work out.

The plan: drive to Texas...spend a night or two (or three) at a hotel that takes dogs...during the day house hunt! We'll find our favorite of the currently available house rentals and we'll take it! Hopefully by that time, our furniture will have arrived and we can move it all in... GOOD TIMES.

Luckily my job has trained Devon and I to be pretty flexible...and luckily we have been flexible enough that my job is willing to be flexible with us...since the Army is kind of boss. :) Army needs first! So at least we don't have to worry about jobs - and I will get to work from home when I am not traveling! SWEET!

Slightly random...but this is my train of thought currently! Enjoy!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Good for you! Blogging can get a bit addicting at times! It will be fun to follow you and Devon, wherever you end up. Good luck with the house. Let us know what we can do to help you with moving. Welcome aboard!!

My Boys!