Sunday, August 24, 2008

Quick Hello

I have painted my bedroom the perfect blue I have decided. I was going to go with a grayish color but decided that was a bit too blah - so I went with a perfect shade of blue (for me). I have yet to take pictures though - so I will try and do that when I find my way home again this weekend.
But anyway - I had to post this picture of my husband looking like a rockstar soldier. He's hot! :) I might be slightly biased on that fact....
But Devon is doing well - he is learning lots and training lots! More exciting than anything is that we found out his 18 day leave begins on September 6th! Well...his flight is 9/6 - but we are not sure if his 18 days begins on the 6th or when he actually gets home because it will take a couple of days for him to get home.
At any rate - he'll be home soon and my work has been amazing! and are letting me take the time off to spend it all with him. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful and brave husband and a job that understands my situation and is willing to be flexible with me!
So here's Devon! :)


No comments:

My Boys!